**UPDATED MAY 5, 2021**
Central is ready to service your project safely.
After a careful review of the OMPA’s Oregon Production Protocols, as well as State and Federal Guidance, we have adopted the workflows below in order to protect our clients and staff. Central will continue to refine these workflows as new guidance, new information, and new industry best practices evolve.
We also believe that transparancy is important, and welcome your feedback. If you have any suggestions, refinements, or comments – please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Covid Workflow Feedback”.
ORDERING & WRAP:
- We’ve gone paperless. Earlier this year Central transitioned to an entirely tablet / cloud based inventory, loading, and rental system. Unless otherwise requested, Central will now distribute pick-up inventory forms electronically.
- No employee will report to work if they feel ill, have any symptoms of Covid-19, or have an elevated temperature.
- High touch areas of the Central warehouse and front office will be sanitized with bleach or alcohol as appropriate, each morning before open and each evening before closing.
- Masks must be worn during all order pick-ups and drop-offs.
- Central’s long standing policy of sanitizing all seating, eating, and high touch hard equipment surfaces with bleach or alcohol (as appropriate) continues. We have also extended this policy to the hard surfaces in our vehicles.
- Expendables on your order are considered final sales, and non-returnable / refundable.
- All high touch hard “control surfaces” (e.g. steering wheel, door handles, shifter, climate controls, etc…) will be sterilized with bleach or alcohol (as appropriate).
- Central will sanitize all seating, eating, and high touch hard equipment and vehicle surfaces with bleach or alcohol (as appropriate).
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or special requests.
Have questions about Covid-19? Follow this link for information directly from the CDC.